11th European Combustion Meeting
avril 26 - avril 28
The French Section of the Combustion Institute is organising the 11th European Combustion Meeting (ECM 2023), that will take place between April 26 and 28, 2023 in Rouen, France.
ECM is a forum for knowledge transfer in the field of combustion and related scientific and technological disciplines between academic researchers, graduate students and combustion professionals, aiming ultimately to promote combustion research in Europe
During the 3 days of the forum, 5 plenary lectures and poster sessions will cover the most advanced topics of combustion. The poster presentations will provide an excellent opportunity to obtain an uptodate view of the current research trends.
ECM 2023 provides the opportunity for the academic and industrial combustion experts to meet and have discussions on all areas of combustion, particularly those related to the following topics:
- Basic physical and chemical aspects of traditional and new fuel sources
- Reaction kinetics of combustion
- Laminar and turbulent flames
- Combustion emissions, pollutants, soot and particulates
- Combustion of solid fuels
- Droplet and spray combustion
- Combustion in internal combustion engines and gas turbines
- Stationary combustion systems and environmental impact
- Detonations, fires and explosions
- Combustion diagnostics
- New concepts in combustion technology
ECM 2023 key dates:
- Conference dates: April, 26-28, 2023
- Abstract submission opens: October, 1st, 2022
- Abstract submission deadline: December, 18st, 2022
- Notification of abstract acceptance: January, 1st, 2023
- Full paper submission: March, 1st, 2023
The ECM 2023 will gather together 500+ participants from 40+ countries.
The organizers hope that ECM 2023 will be a memorable event for all the participants.
For any questions, please contact: email@example.com .CORIA – UMR 6614 or on our partner laboratory page CNRS – Rouen Normandie University & INSA.